A Kitchen is always a place that has all types of homeowner memories. A best kitchen floor endures many things, spills, stains, and consequences of your experiments. It is not only a place to make food – its practical, durable, and significant symbol of your décor statements. A home is just a house without a kitchen. So how can you decorate and design the whole place without considering its style? Best Kitchen floors are always the most practical place in your house; the decoration and style requirements are the same yet different from the rest of your home? You can’t even install the same color curtains in the kitchen as you would have in the living room and bedrooms. How weird might a blackout curtain look like a window treatment in the kitchen? That’s why the décor is the same yet too different from the rest of the house.
Coming towards the kitchen floor, you may also think of installing the same floor as in the whole house. I mean, yes, you can do it, but not all grounds suit it. For instance, a rubber floor is an excellent choice for children’s play area but in a kitchen no – a tiny grease stain on it, and it’s all ruined. Few types of flooring might work best for all houses, and some are particularly best for kitchen surfaces.
Here I am mentioning a list of two floors with their benefits which work best as kitchen ground.
Hardwood Floorings for kitchen:
Hardwood or wooden floors are popular among homeowners for many reasons, and one of them is the flooring works best throughout the house, including a kitchen. Sometimes people tend to install hardwood floors for the kitchen even if they prefer something else in living rooms and bedrooms.
- Durable than before: Hardwood floors were once available in a simple type, but now you may find various types. Before, it was considered a poor choice for the kitchen as wood is more prone to moisture. Now, you may find different models that are moist resistant, like laminate wood floors and parquet wood; both are great in durability and temperature resistance. Thanks to modern sealers and polyurethane finish, wood floors are no more subject of moist and seep.
- Easy Cleaning: As I said before, the Kitchen floor endures most of our cooking experiments; it should be the kind that can resist all greasy stains and damage they might have. Laminated hardwood floors are a blessing for these experimental places. No stain stays on it, and you can easily clean it. Maintenance is also deficient. A slightly damp cloth with soap water can clean any stain and don’t leave a single mark.
Vinyl Floors for kitchen:
Vinyl floors are also among the most popular choices for kitchen floors. Here are a few reasons for popularity of vinyl Floors for Kitchen
- Easy cleaning: Cooking for a large family or any significant gatherings is not an easy task, and it may also involve a lot of mess around your workplace. Of course, floors get dirty in the whole process. Cleaning might become a separate new task and not mention a hectic one if you haven’t been considerate while selecting the floor. Vinyl is one of the floor types which are stain-resistant and very easy to clean. If you opt for vinyl tiles, then maintenance becomes no issue for you. You can easily remove a damaged tile with a new one.
- Waterproof colorful choice: Vinyl Floors are water-resistant, and you can go for different patterns and designs in the kitchen. Say goodbye to dull looking floors and say hello to a bright surface. Design and style floor as you wish and keep doing your fun and delicious experiments.
- Economical Choice: Vinyl floors are the inexpensive choice of a kitchen surface. Even you can install it yourself, which might save a lot of money on installation services and staff.
* In the end it is not only the type which you have to select for kitchen level – but you also have to match it according to your style and design choice. Floors are directly part of your lifestyle depiction. Wooden can go for any lifestyle decorating options. On the other hand, vinyl gets along better with modern living styles.